8.20.2013

CH-CH-CH-CHANGES

I thought I would let you all know about the exciting changes happening in my life right now.

The first change is that I'm going back to work!

                  No, I'm not going to be playing the role of Mary Poppins in a play,
 but rather returning to work as a nanny.

Yup, after almost 3 years of sleeping in till 2  laying on my couch eating Cheetos for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and watching Netflix and Hulu all day, I am finally returning back to work. WOO HOO! (No, really--that's not sarcasm. I'm actually really happy about this!)

The second change is that we are moving!

This is where we currently live. Awe, yes, isn't it nice?

We decided that since I will be working again and bringing home an income we better move out of our luxurious apartment and into something not so luxurious.

 This will be the view from our new apartment.

I know what you are thinking. (I'm asking myself the same question right now.) Why would we live in a fancy place while Salesi is the only one bringing home the bacon, and now move to the ghetto when we will have extra cash? Oh, I don't know, it just kind of dawned on me that we could actually stash a bunch of money away by having me work and by having us live in a dump. Besides, does it really matter if we do or don't have nice amenities now that I won't even be home to enjoy them?

The third and last change is that I'm trying to eat better!

 Hi my name is Kaci and I'm addicted to Hot Cheetos. (They're just SO DANG GOOD!) 

As I (shamefully) mentioned above, I have a little addiction with Hot Cheetos. (Anybody else?? Feel free to speak up!) Sadly, because of this, I gained all my weight back that I had lost doing Atkins. Luckily though, I've already gone a few days now without Cheetos, so I feel like I might be on the road to a full recovery. However, I know that this isn't enough and I need to do more! I need to EXERCISE! (Exercise isn't a word that's used much in my vocabulary.) So, I've been thinking about maybe going to some classes--like Yoga or Pilates--and I've even been toying with the idea of potentially doing CrossFit. (Okay so Pilates and CrossFit is probably highly unlikely, but Yoga I think I could handle...)

So what do all these changes mean for my future?

Well, returning to work will only continue to hone my mommy skills; living in a shack will only cause our dream house account to grow; and exercising and avoiding Hot Cheetos will finally turn me into a swimsuit model.

 Awe, the life I've always fantasized about is so close I can almost taste it.

4 comments:

  1. Hahahahahahaha!!!! Love it!!! Best post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is hilarious. Cheetos are gross. Couldn't you transition over to Pirate's Booty or something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE Hot Cheetos. I just don't buy them because I know if I did, I would end up eating the entire bag on my own.
    And I love that your dreams are coming so close to reality--you look awesome in your picture, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pirates Booty isn't even CLOSE to the absolute goodness of HOT cheetos. regular cheetos are kinda gross but when you eat hot cheetos it pretty much puts you in heaven.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails