11.18.2011

ALCOHOLLY WOULD BE PROUD

Does anyone remember this gift that Alcoholly gave me 2 years ago?  You know, the one that she said, "Screams, Cristin!"


Well, today, Luke was encouraged by his teacher to dress up as either a Pilgrim or Indian for their Thanksgiving "feast" at school.  I say "encouraged" because it wasn't mandatory.  After researching online for 2 minutes about how to make your child a homemade Pilgrim costume, I decided to be lazy and not do it.  I told him that if he wanted to dress up, he'd have to figure it out himself.  

And he did!

This morning, he grabbed this little puppy out of our costume box and announced proudly that he was an Indian and that he would be naked underneath like a real Indian if it wasn't so cold today.  (I'm so glad it's cold today!)

5 comments:

  1. Naked like a REAL Indian! That is AWESOME! I bet he has a blast at that feast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snort! Big points for creativity with that kid. Glad it was cold! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "naked like a real indian"?? who says that? He must of learned that from his dad.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails