6.15.2010

I LOVE THIS KID

Last week while I was busily trying to pack up and clean the apartment in San Diego, I decided to forgo Charlie's nap since we'd be in the car later that afternoon anyway. Without my knowledge, he sneaked into the closet where his bed had been set up during the week, found his pacifier and blanket, laid down, and went to sleep at his normal nap time. All on his own.


I found him like this and couldn't help but smile. What can I say? He has a really strict schedule.

4 comments:

  1. That is the cutest thing ever! I haven't read any blogs in a while, but it's been great to read your tonight. Man, Luke is SO smart. And I love your prayer being answered abotu not doing the hike. What a fun wedding to go to. I loved all your other posts too! Happy Birthday Luke!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! Oh how I wish Chandler would do that...

    ReplyDelete
  3. too cute! What a fun little boy with a lot of determination! haha... Cute picture too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Sweet dreams, Charlie!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails