5.15.2010

STILL HERE

I just noticed that I haven't blogged in nearly a week. I'm still alive. Just busy. Erik went out of town... I managed a dinner and talent show for over 60 people... my kids watched way too much television. I'm so glad this week is over.


Something exciting to report is that we are instituting a new practice in our home. Erik and I will now be trading off on sleeping-in and taking care of the kids on weekend mornings. Friday morning was his day to sleep-in (boo), but today was mine (yay!) Luke woke up at 5:30 a.m., yet I slept in until 8:30 a.m!! Yes, I really am bragging about being able to sleep in until 8:30 a.m. on a Saturday morning. Thank you, children, for this new and improved perspective.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like an amazing plan to me! I can't believe Luke woke up at 5:30! Do they normally wake up that early?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband will get up with the children, but he doesn't do a very good job at blocking them from the bedroom...they always find me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats great! seven is sleeping in for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a good idea. I'll have to pitch that one to Steve. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your new plan sounds BRILLIANT. Sleep is as precious as gold.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails