5.21.2010

PAPARAZZI


When Erik and I were first married, we used our whole tax return to buy our first digital camera, a Sony CyberShot with 1.3 megapixels! This was by far the nicest thing we owned. It was at least a year before I would allow Erik to take it on a sailboat with him. We treated that thing like gold. Then, 4 years ago, we bought a new camera, shoved the Cybershot in a filing cabinet and rarely looked at until yesterday when I officially gave it to Luke. If it looks like he shot these with a cell phone camera it's probably because your cell phone camera has more megapixels.

It was fun to go through his pictures today and see what Luke found worth photographing.

Luke's biggest problem with the camera is that he keeps putting his finger in front of the lens.


It was interesting to me which toys he chose to photograph. This is his beloved Transformers coloring book.

Here is an airplane he built out of legos.

These next two, I am going to take a picture of and mail them to Alcoholly since she likes to send Luke pictures of pictures.



I thought it was really funny that he had Charlie pose for a picture and that Charlie actually did it.


Last, but not least, Luke's perspective of me -


Book now for your Christmas card photos, Luke's calendar is filling up quick!

11 comments:

  1. wow, a 1.3 megapixel??? I think that might possibly be worst than one of those plastic dispoables. but I am impressed with Luke's gift:) and p.s. this is one of the best posts EVER on your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. classic! I should give my kids one to play with...now you have me thinking...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great! I love finding odds and ends on my camera that the kids have put there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is TOO FUNNY!!!! He's pretty good actually! You should do a post every Friday just with Luke's pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am laughing so HARD right now-- ditto Kelley's and Caitlin's comments! "Fun and Funky Friday Fotos by Luke"-- DO IT! Please Cristin. I love the shot he got of Charlie. Do you realize that you would probably never be able to get such a great pose from him yourself? I think Luke has found his calling in life... SUCH a great post-- and title. Lady Gaga's "Paparazzi" is playing in my head right now. Hilarious!

    Btw, love the pic with all the locks and childproofing on your cupboards! And, last but not least, Alcoholly will be so touched-- and PROUD.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so funny! My 17 year old daughter takes lots of photos, too - of herself. Millions of them, I kid you not. Yours are way better! heh

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to see more of his work. He's got the touch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good idea! John takes pictures with my cell phone and I'm not so fond of that but we do have an old digital camera and it would be really fun to see what he takes pictures of.
    Just as long as it isn't my bottom thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Doin' ok Cristin? Miss your posts!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails