12.11.2009

BABY GOT BACK

My sister recently told me that one of her favorite games to play with the kids she nannies is "Dance Party." I said, "Really? That's a game? Dance Party is my life."

I was serious. We really do have music playing all the time. I like Pandora (when they're not shoving Michael Bublé down my throat) and Playlist.com is always a winner. Outside of my family, very few people have witnessed my full blown dance party. I'm usually too embarrassed to really let loose in public, but at home it's like I can't stop dancing.

So, here's a glimpse into our personal lives... what really goes on in our messy house when we should be cleaning.

10 comments:

  1. That's hilarious! Eric's got some sweet moves. I'm kind of sad we didn't get to see any of your moves though! What a fun life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. man does he HAVE a booty or what?! and yeah, where are your moves, here you talk about them, but don't show us any proof! And is it just me, but it seems like charlie gets hurt on accident a lot?? poor kid, the little family punching bag...let's hope he just grows up to take hits well... or gets really good at dodging his dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only Erik.... but Cristin you have to show off your talents. Remember if you hide your talents they will be taken from you

    ReplyDelete
  4. That booty shakin is for one person... Harriet! she taught me all my sweet booty moves.

    ReplyDelete
  5. THIS IS DISGUSTING!!! (Salesi is getting mad at me saying "why do you have to be mean?") ANYWAY GROSSS!!! I DON"T WANT TO SEE ERIK DOING THAT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just about pee'd. Okay, I really pee'd. That was HILARIOUS. and tell Charlie that Jack knows exactly how he feels. They could start an "abused little boys" club. It would be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man! I laughed so hard when I watched this! That was too funny! I'm sure little Charlie is ok :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails