It's not me, Erik, or Charlie!
Last night around 8 p.m., Luke came into our bedroom sucking on an empty bottle of cherry flavored Childrens Tylenol. Yes, he had gotten into the medicine cabinet and drank an almost full bottle. No, those child safety caps do not work.
So, after calling Poison Control, I took Luke to the
Wait - it's not over yet!
Then, Luke threw up all the charcoal in the car on the way home. I still haven't ventured out to the car today to see how bad the mess is in there. I'm scared at what I'll find.
This time next week we are supposed to be sitting on the beach in Tonga, roasting a pig. At this rate, it'll be a miracle if we make it on our vacation.