6.04.2009

I DIDN'T KNOW I WAS THIS STUPID

I am missing out on such quality television now that we don't have cable.

Today I found out about the most awesome show ever on the Discovery Health Channel. It's called, I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant. Wow, if I knew this existed, I don't think I would have cut the cable.


This is a picture of the woman on the show's website. She's saying, "Oh snap! I didn't know I was this stupid!"

Lucky for me (and you), it can be seen on You Tube. Yes, it is as good as it sounds. It is filmed like Unsolved Mysteries with really bad reenactments and scary music. Seriously, how can you not know you are 9 months pregnant?

The climax of most of these stories is on the toilet. For example, in this episode, the woman is in pain, sits down on the toilet to poop, then pushes it out and says to her husband, "Do you hear something crying? Where is that noise coming from?" She looks down, and you guessed it, the baby is in the toilet! What?! In this episode the woman pushes the baby out into the toilet and then is afraid to take him out.

I am just speechless. I can understand not knowing until 5 months, maybe even 6 months, but these women don't know until the baby is born. The best part is that this happens often enough for a television show to be devoted to it.

Wow. I need cable.

7 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH. I just watched one and I need to be going to bed, but this is FIRST on my list of things to do when I wake up tomorrow.

    Thank you for changing my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OR that the incredible pain that she was having while trying to "poo" wasn't poo...how do you explain that. Does it hurt that bad everytime she poops?

    I don't believe it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol at Katie's comment. I agree does it always hurt like you are having a baby when she goes to the bathroom? I have known a couple of girls who I went to high school with that didn't know they were pregnant until they had the baby.
    I don't buy it, but whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katie - You are killing me!!! Funniest thing ever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. okay so my cousin didn't know that she was pregnant until she was in labor!! ya I know it sounds like sure, she didn't know. but it is true the girl had a period and didn't even look pregnant. I saw her 3 weeks before she gave birth and I was like "girl you are packin' on the lb's" and she was like "I know and I have been eating nothing but salad". She was seriously not the type to miss this. Then one morning she started her period right on time and had lots of pain with her cramps. She told her dad that she was in a lot of pain and he told her to let him know if she needed any thing and later that day she told him she needed to go to the hospital because something was not right. They get her in the back and tell her she is having a baby and she asks when and they tell her "ummmm right now" so she had a baby that night, with her dad as her coach!

    Now she was not even a teenager. She was 20. I totally believe that she didn't know!! but she sure did know something was wrong when the labor started!!!! that was for sure.

    Don't worry we still make fun of her..."You didn't know....sure..."

    ReplyDelete
  6. I watch an episode... this would never happen to a skinny person

    ReplyDelete
  7. All those women are overweight. I can KIND of see where the lady who was infertile was coming from but how can you not know you are pooping out a baby! And, Zach said that No matter WHAT, if you are a lady like 55 and under they will do a pregnancy check at the hospital. So I just can't believe that the doctor didn't even check, or that one lady who got all the narcotics before the doctor came in. What I want to know is what they do right after they have the baby.. who goes and buys a crib, diapers, car seat, and clothes.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails