3.19.2009

OH SO HOT

The internet is a good medium for self-absorbed people to receive continuous approval and acknowledgment. I know this because I blog almost every day.

Occasionally, I upload videos to You Tube. The last one was this little snippet of Luke and Erik holding a burping contest.



The first comment for this video was -

"wow the dad is hot!"

Erik was obviously flattered by the comment, that was until I told him it was by a user called "misstisdaleboi." No one is quite sure if "misstisdaleboi" is a boy or a girl. All I know is that she/he loves Ashley Tisdale and Erik. So one thing is for sure, he/she obviously has really good taste.

12 comments:

  1. That is wrong on so many levels!

    PS - Ben wrote that comment about Erik!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome skill! Every little boy should have a daddy to teach him that! What a lucky boy!

    (you little boy has the cutest laugh, I have to say...)

    :~D

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I bet he could taste what he had for lunch. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to show my redneck roots here by unabashedly admitting I'm pretty darn impressed. He has both good duration and great resonance. I'd give it a 9 out of 10.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's awesome. only boys could get away with that. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that is an impressive burp! And a valiant effort from Luke :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know why, but I don't even want to watch the video.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great belch, Erik!!! Weird comment from "misstisdaleboi". I mean, is there anyone else out there who thought, "Mmm... belching guy. HAWT!"???
    Cristin, you're one lucky mama!!! 8^)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have always wanted to burp on command, but have never learned. Erik's burps are insane.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my. I think I may be traumatized now by your husband.
    At least Luke's laughing kind of made up for some of that--

    ReplyDelete
  11. its a proud moment I'm sure. I can only imagine

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails