11.04.2008

HALLOWEEN

This was the first year that I had gone trick or treating since I was a kid. I had completely forgotten how scary people decorate their homes. Poor Luke. At every house he'd say things like, "Oh, that's a scary guy! I don't like it!" We only did one street and it took him almost the entire time to figure out what was going on. At one of the last houses he saw a bowl of candy and started screaming, "I want candy! I want candy!" He also kept on trying to walk into these people's homes. At one house he even made it down the stranger's hall. No matter how many times we practiced, I don't think he understood that we were just knocking on doors and not going in. Then again, he is only two years old. It was fun to see him get excited once he started figuring it out.

Luke is obsessed with firefighters and fire trucks right now, so this costume was perfect for him.

I'm not sure why Erik was wearing this wig. He came out of the garage with this hair on right before we left. I didn't ask questions.

I'm boring. No costume. I was too lazy.

Charlie was a lion. Too bad he can't eat candy, because people were offering it to him at almost every house.

11 comments:

  1. Both of the kids look cute in their costumes. With Zachary we only made it to two houses before he was in tears due to dumb teenagers who are too old to be out scaring little kids. BLAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have darling children! Glad to see Luke smiling as a fireman. Charlie is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they look really cute! how much candy did you let luke eat?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luke looks soo cute as a fireman! I love Charlie's lion costume too! He has the cutest smile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I cant wait to see you guys at thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The real question is...why do you guys even HAVE a wig like that? I've never seen anything like it in all my life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cristin! I totally randomly found your blog-- It's Katie Bindrup- from Fillmore Spencer days in Provo! How's it going? Hope all is well with you. Your kids are so cute! Just thought I'd say hi. Our blog is private but if you want a peek email me at katie dot bindrup at gmail dot com.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was lots of fun going trick or treating with you guys. Charlie is so cute in the lion costume.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Charlie is totally adorable! I love his smile. Our baby was offered lots of candy as well. I was surprised. And then I saw a friend with a baby younger than mine letting her baby suck on a lollipop. Hmm... that shocked me. Apparently you can feed candy to babies now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Seriously - Charlie is soo cute! And Luke makes a great fireman.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Forget candy, Charlie is so cute I could eat HIM! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails