10.06.2008

FOR REAL?

(My apologies in advance to anyone who may be offended by this little game. It's all in good fun. I just couldn't resist!)

This is how the game works:

Listed below are four blog posts. You decide if it is from the blog of a real person or Seriously So Blessed. The answers will be posted at the end.

Let's begin!

EXAMPLE #1

While I am reluctantly making it, I notice a HuGe Black spider coming out of our back door! To make a long story short, he or she eventually dies, and is currently dead (better be) underneath a can of tuna, on a puddle of bleach spray that I will wait for my husband to clean up. Now, I feel really sick off all the fumes from spraying that spider. My mac and Cheese is done. I think..Hmm, I wish this mac and cheese had more flavor, I know! I'll put salt and pepper on it!

EXAMPLE #2

When it comes to gift giving, Austin always surprises me. He doesn't EVER get me what I ask for and more often than not if I ask for it he won't get it simply because it won't be a surprise if he does so I have stopped asking for things and just let him get me what he wants. This year he got me a spa day at Breathe spa! He calls me his "princess" so he got me a "royal spa treatment". Full body massage, facial, waxing, foot treatment...even tea and cookies/fruit! Wow! This was an awesome gift because it is definitely not something I would EVER buy for myself! What a sweetheart!

EXAMPLE #3

I was secretly (only momentarily) jealous when my husband was diagnosed with cancer because I thought he was going to get to make-a-wish...something I have always thought would be my only way of getting to meet the only famous person I love, Celine Dion...

EXAMPLE #4

My friend MOTHERBOARD (i ain't gonna tell you her REAL name....it is a secret!) Does these BUCKET FILLERS and they are awesome...one was Making something Right with Someone who Wronged you {well...not exactly them words...but that is what i took from it} and i am going to do that today. One of my (ahem...) FRIENDS, insulted my hair a couple of weeks ago right after i got it cut..... well.... she is on my visiting teaching list... so instead of just Sending Her the Message in the mail.... I am actually going to go visit her today. And i will treat her as if she Begged on her hands & knees for my forgiveness and that I accepted her apology. AND all will be well again. ♥ I don't like being mad. At All. It makes my tummy hurt. So, I try to change the situation in my head so that I have NO REASON to be mad ♥ { i really hope she doesn't insult my hair again.... that will ruin my whole plan} Notice I am visiting teaching on the LAST DAY OF THE MONTH!! Yiiikes!!! I'll do better next month!

ANSWERS:

1. REAL
2. REAL
3. REAL
4. REALLY!?

5 comments:

  1. I'm the first one!!!!! That post was meant to be ridiculous! That was funny. By the Way, i am SOO offended. jk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that the LAST POST is from MY BLOG!!!! and i do not know who "Seriously SO Blessed" is????
    maybe i will go check that blog out :)

    but i will guess that #3 came from Seriously So Blessed blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... {{{DUH}}}

    i just read the answers!!! ha ha! sometimes i'm retarded.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was terrified you were going to quote something you found on my blog. Thank heavens.

    Anyway, I knew they were all real. I'm so smart, I guess.

    Thanks for piping in on my political-ish post. I was worried I'd make a lot of people really mad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm Motherboard.

    And I approve this message.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails