9.23.2008

NO SHOCK HERE


I hope you're sitting down for this. Stop eating or you'll choke. Okay, are you ready?

Clay Aiken finally admits he is gay.

[I am especially not surprised about this because he would never answer the question when someone would ask him about his sexuality. A non-answer to that question is always code for, "Why, yes, I am." Duh.]

This wouldn't be notable if it weren't for my sisters' enormous crush on him. My condolences to his legions of female fans who were wishing, hoping, thinking, praying, planning and dreaming of being Mrs. Clay Aiken one day. Time to move on. I hear Lance Bass is still available... oh wait, nevermind.

8 comments:

  1. Cristin I DONT CARE. You've made a mountain out of a mole hill with my "crush" story. I'm starting to think its you who is really affected by this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, he is a young barry manilow. Always has been, always will be. There is nothing remotely cute or manly about him and there never has been. I would be surprised if anyone is surprised by this. Oh, and having a child with your 50 year old best friend? So Gay. he's a diva

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought that little mormon girl who was in A. I. with him dated him didn't she?

    ReplyDelete
  4. EEWww I hate this post! Why don't you blog about what I told you to? Your ratings would go way up. The funny thing is that just yesterday I was in the grocery store and through the speaker they were playing "IF I WERE INVISIBLEEEE! I'D MAKE YOU MIIIINNNNNE TONIGHT!" I had completely forgotten about that song and ANY song that he sings! And now I CAN'T get it out of my head!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry to hear that. I bet you all were crying...

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol Cristin you got this right on! What is more amazing to me than Clay's "announcement" is how everyone is pretending to be shocked... seriously, anyone with a semi decent gay-dar figured this out a long time ago!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really had a crush on him unitl I ksaw the "Spamalot" clip- and then I felt very very afraid.

    Why, Clay, why??????
    How could you do this to us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that I had to find out this "official" news by coming to your blog. This is where I get all of my juicy entertainment news. Thanks for keeping me out of the Dark, Cristin!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails