8.07.2008

THE SMARTCYCLE


Is your kid fat, lazy and stupid? Then you need, The Smartcycle!

Have you ever seen this thing? It's an educational video game arcade system that works while your child is pedaling. Genius. I couldn't get Luke off the thing in Toys 'R Us. Since I'm too cheap to buy it, I will just make him run in place while I put homemade flashcards in front of him. Same idea.

Too bad the little boy in the demonstration video wasn't overweight. They could do a before and after type thing and probably sell more.

4 comments:

  1. Cristin-- you are just too FUNNY! I love reading your blog! I have to say that you are by far the funniest blog that I read... How would I get through the day without your posts?....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious! Your idea of running in place with flash cards had me laughing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does his foot even touch the pedal?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails