8.24.2008

QUESTION AND ANSWER TIME!

I recently received this question from MamaDoula:

"is this a real blog, or a fake one like seriouslysoblessed?"

Well, MamaDoula, first I would like to compliment you on your career choice. Although I have never used a doula, I thought that would be a pretty cool career. My one fear about hiring a doula during childbirth though is that I would pay all that money and then realize that she annoyed the heck out of me. So, I pray that you are a calming force for women in labor and not some irritating lady they want to strangle.

Now, on to your question. Unfortunately, this is a real blog. I really am (somehow) attracting mormon homosexuals and housewives to my site. Crazy, I know.

Your question really has me thinking though, maybe I should turn this into a fake blog. I would do it slowly of course. At first, my readers wouldn't know what was true or false, and then suddenly I'd be hanging out with Posh and Becks in one of my posts and you would all say, "Hmmm, maybe she's making this up."

If anything, that question was quite the compliment. Fake blogs are exciting! Real blogs are boring.... zzzzzzzzzzzz....

If anyone has questions or something you would like me to blog about, please contact me at ordinaryhousewife@gmail.com.

3 comments:

  1. Real or fake, it's fun to read. But since we know you and know that it is real, it makes it even more fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you turn this into a fake blog, please start another blog about your family. There could be a lot of humor in a fake blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no idea you really existed, Cristin. I always thought you were a dude who never left the house and lived his life wishing he had been born a woman.

    I learn something new every day.
    : )

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails