7.14.2008

OH, HAPPY DAY!


Look at what I found this morning online and purchased!

This must be a common problem for parents, especially those who camp at the beach, because look at the pictures!

It was a little expensive with shipping ($60.76 total), but since we're camping at the beach in three weeks, I can justify it because we can use it as a tent for Charlie and then a prison for Luke. (Cue evil laugh.)

I haven't even received the Cozy Indoor/Outdoor Portable Playard Tent yet, and I already feel like a whole new world of traveling and true vacation relaxation has opened up to me.

Let's just pray it arrives here within the next 3 weeks.

9 comments:

  1. That is so cool! I think I might add that to my list of "things to get". Good luck with that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that a cat sitting on top of it? That's some shoddy engineering, relying on a cat to sit still that long. The cat's bound to get bored and leave, and then your kid can just pop the top right off and escape. Unless you kill the cat first.... Genius!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy you bought that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes. I need one of those, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glorious day! I know how much easier this makes your life, happy camping :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You must be pumped. I can just hear you and your "evil laugh". I think you might be busting that baby out all the time, like while taking a shower, park day, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just knew someone had to have invented one of those because I am sure Luke is not the first to climb out of tents while camping. So happy for you guys. See ya soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Cristin. I am so happy that you were able to find something.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't tell but is that a cat sitting up on top? I hope it doesn't pee or poo. A bird might want to do that too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails