7.30.2008

ENUNCIATION

I think I need to enunciate better when I speak.

Yesterday we drove to a park. Before we got out of the car I said, "Luke, do you want to play? We're going to play! Let's play!" All of sudden from the back of the car I hear his little voice, "Dear Heavenly Father," I turn around and his eyes are closed, head bowed.

Every time we go up to our hotel room, Luke says, "Mommy, I'm not afraid of the alligator!" I finally realized right now that he means elevator.

Then, of course, we all remember his problem with the word cup. I'm happy to say that is finally resolved. That is one word I have been sure to say clearly and correctly.

5 comments:

  1. That is too cute! Maybe you just need to clean the wax put of his ears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! So cute! Atleast you've taught the little guy how to PRAY. And yes, he does sound like Tiny Tim!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is adorable! Gavin pronounces a lot of words funny, too. He calls water "ya-yer." It always makes me laugh. I love that about two year olds! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cristin! Thank you for always leaving me cute comments! I love your blog you are so entertaining... And thank you for the advice with the castor oil... I might get to the point where I will actually try it with this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't see what the misunderstanding was--I always pray before I play.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails