6.23.2008

LICKING THE FLOOR IS FUN TO DO

First off, let me just happily say that this post is made possible by this -


and this -


We arrived home this afternoon. The trip went alright. It typically takes 6 or 7 hours. With the kids, it took us 8.

We stopped at the In-n-Out in Indio where Luke laid down and licked the floor. He also picked up an old drink lid off the ground and put it on his cup. This is typical behavior for him. For example, a few weeks ago playgroup was being held at the playland of the Restaurant that Shall Not be Named and he was casually walking around eating the half-eaten food of strangers off of random tables. (The fact that he was actually eating something from that restaurant is enough to gross me out.)

You could say, "Hey, why are you letting him lick the floor? That's disgusting!" And my response is, "I have two kids to take care of now, GET OFF MY BACK!"

11 comments:

  1. Licking the floor and eating half-eaten hamburgers! That is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cristin you look amazing! No more fat face- hooray! it definitely doesn't look like you just had Charlie a month ago... any secrets I should be aware of?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Home! It is always the best to come home after a trip and sleep in your own bed and stuff! You will be in heaven having your own bed tonight and having Luke locked in his bed tonight! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you made it back. WOW, licking off the floor ay? Little kids have both the strongest and weakest stomachs in the world. Hoiw we all survived that age I'll never know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray! For your sanity, I'm happy you're home. Yea for the crib tent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like Luke is licking the floor in his crib too! It's crazy how much I miss even having a real crib while being out here! I'm going to have a picture similar to those with my glider when we finally reconnect. You do look great! Oh and you have play groups at Mc Donalds?? SICK!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Horay for cribs and swings!! I couldn't live without a lot of my "Kid/baby" items....also sympathize with the floor licking....Kylee still chews on almost anything!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's right! Get off her back! You're doing great and look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We used that same swing and loved it. I'm assuming I'm going to have to invest in a cozy crib tent someday soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so getting a tent with my next baby -- I've been telling everyone about them because of your great success story. I'm so glad it works for you.

    Oh, and what kid hasn't licked the floor? Don't worry about that one -- he would have found a way to do it anyway. We all know you're doing your best. I think you're a good mom.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails