5.13.2008

PHYSICAL PREPARATION



Was that not the most dramatic rose ceremony ever ?!?!?!? Please believe me when I say that I only watched 30 minutes of the Bachelor: London Calling this entire season. (Sad, I know.) Also, believe me when I say that it was the funniest 30 minutes of television I have seen this entire season. My favorite part was how each girl told the Bachelor that they were different from the other girls because this was "like, real for me, like ya know" and then the Bachelor would proceed to make out with each of them. Yes, good quality television.

The reason I bring this lovely gem of a show up is because I read today on Fox News that the winner of this year's season, 22-year-old Shayne Dahl Lamas, was quoted as saying, "We will not tie the knot until I am mentally and physically prepared as well as Matt [the Bachelor]." What does this mean - physically prepared for marriage? Does she want to lose a few pounds? Get her hair done? Run a marathon? Is it just me or does that statement make no sense whatsoever?

8 comments:

  1. I CAN NOT BELIEVE HE CHOSE HER!!!!!! 100 million bucks say their relationship will not last longer than their 15 min. of fame.
    Best quote- "Monkey, will you marry me?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cristin, I feel like I don't even know who you are anymore. You watch the Bachelor? Next you are going to tell me that you watched Joe Millionaire back in the day...

    That was the cheesiest thing I have ever seen. They both look really stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man I'm so sad I missed that on live television. Seriously Chrissy, how do you find the time in the day, juggleing two babies and keeping your slave help (me) occupied for days on end and you still manage to watch shows like this! Grrrr

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agreee with Kelley. This relationship will last until her first movie offer then it is off to Hollywood.. mission complete!
    And the monkey thing??????

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, Erik calls you Chrissy?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, it's no surprise that out of all the seasons of the Bachelor, only one or two of them really found "true love." Hmmmm... I wonder why... (and I doubt this season will be the exception)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, just ignore her. She hasn't got a whole brain...just half. She's to be pitied.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw them on Ellen today, and she is just as annoying as she was on the Bachelor. I pity poor the poor British bachelor. I usually despise high-maintenance people, and is the queen of that category...I will step down from my soap box now. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails