5.02.2008

LOST RECAP: TOO DEPRESSING


Is it just me, or is Lost turning into the most depressing show on television? I don't know if I can keep watching it. Last night's episode put me over the edge. Let's recap all the depressing things to have recently taken place:

Charlie dies.
Karl dies.
Rousseau dies.
Alex dies.
Claire is probably dead
Baby Aaron without his mother is left to starve to death.
Future Sun is without Future Jin.
Future Hurley is in a mental institution.
Future Nadia marries Future Sayid and then dies.
Future Sayid is an assassin.
Future Jack breaks Future Kate's heart.
Future Jack is addicted to pain meds.
Future Hurley is still fat.

The list goes on... really, I'm sure if I took the time, I could come up with 100 more depressing things to have recently occurred on Lost.

8 comments:

  1. Having never watched the show, I think, "Isn't it about accident survivors? Don't most accident survivors die?" So where's the problem here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If this show wasn't so freakin' addictive, I would have given up on it long ago! It drives me crazy every single week! But I still can't wait for next week's episode...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey there yeah uh... well honestly I just wanted to make a comment because I felt bad you only had two

    ReplyDelete
  4. just a correction...Future "Nadia" marries future Sayid. Naomi died on the island.
    But I agree with you. It certainly has moved in a different direction than I was hoping, however I didn't think that last night's episode was the worst one out of the most recent. I still can't figure out where Claire is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finally watched it! I don't understand why Jack is so insecure about Sawyer. I think Kate and Jack will get back together again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, if this all happened in one episode than it would be too depressing to watch, but I have hope it will turn out ok. And Claire better not die, I will be so mad.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes but isnt it still THE BEST SHOW on earth??/ I mean honestly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah!! I'm so glad I'm not the only one that feels this way. I used to be so excited about the show, but lately it is just too depressing to watch. I have the last episode on DVR but just haven't felt the urgency to watch it. I hope it gets better real soon, I don't know how much more I can take.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails