3.19.2008

CHIKEZIE, CHEESY, JACUZZI, ... WHATEVER YOUR NAME IS

Erik really liked Chikezie's performance last night on American Idol. I didn't. He ruined a really good song, so much so that Erik asked me, "Are you sure that's a Beatles song?" Here's the offensive performance:



DISCLAIMER: I did not like "Across the Universe." The story was very superficial and irritating. The filmmakers should have just made 30+ music videos instead of trying to connect these amazing Beatles' songs with stupid dialogue and a story I didn't care about. I do not recommend this movie to anyone.

With that being said, Jim Sturgess has a great voice and this is an excellent scene. Just remember though, this clip is misleading. As good as it may look, this movie is not worth watching, and is actually kind of offensive.

Here's how I wish Chikezie would have sounded:

4 comments:

  1. I can't stand Chikezie!!! I really hope he's in the bottom three tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why didn't you like that movie? I've been thinking it looks pretty good, and I should see it. But I would like to hear your review on it before I do see it (if I do). Will you post about it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was a good clip - c'mon how can you post that clip and not think people are going to want to watch it now despite your not liking it? i know i still want to see it even though you said that would happen. don't get mad if i watch it on redbox someday?

    ReplyDelete
  4. 4 days and NO NEW blog... c'mon...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails