1.23.2008

LET'S ALL PRANK CALL MITT ROMNEY!

I love this video for many reasons, but mostly because my sisters and I have tried using the same exact soundboards found on Ebaum's World to prank call each other. Of course, it really doesn't have the same effect when you can look down at your caller id and see that it's one of my sisters and not really Dr. Phil or Tom Cruise.

(By the way, you wouldn't know it from the news, but latest polls show Romney leading McCain in Florida by 5%!)



I will pay money to anyone who can look at this video of Romney's son prank calling him and figure out the number he dialed. I want to try prank calling Romney now too!

6 comments:

  1. I love pranks I want to call someone and prank them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did that come from? I wonder what his reaction was when he found out it was his son!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that he just hangs up. Like I know in his head he is thinking, "that was creepy".

    ReplyDelete
  4. So funny.
    Drew and I spent a whole night 4 years ago devoted to prank calling with Arnold. Memories...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats so funny, but I wonder if it was staged because they just happen to be filming him. (Caitlin)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was so funny. It is even funnier that his kid did it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails