10.15.2007

WARNING: DON'T SLIT YOUR WRISTS

Saturday morning, Erik decided to blast any music he found on the blogs of others as loud as possible throughout the house, and then comment on it. He said that Danica's music made him to want to slit his wrists. (This is coming from a guy that only listens to the Beach Boys, They Might Be Giants, the Aquabats and Green Day, because anything slow is too "depressing".) On the other hand, he liked Anndalyn's because it was upbeat and he danced around the house with Luke to her music for 3 or 4 songs.

Therefore, I was inspired to create my own playlist (which is on my sidebar now). However, it was no surprise to me that when I played it for Erik he said, "Slit my wrists on that one... Slit my wrists on that one...." for each song. So, with that being said, please do not kill yourself if you choose to listen to my "depressing" music.
You've been warned.

7 comments:

  1. If it makes you feel any better, Gavin was dancin' to the songs on your list. His favorite, I think, was the one by Modest Mouse. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! i'm so diggin the without love song! i hope the rest of the songs on the album are that good, i'm gettin it. i've needed some fresh music in my ipod...THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erik is crazy. There's some good stuff there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTW, Kirk also finds a lot of my music depressing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. (caitlin)I love your music!! I listen to it all day long and think about how I wish we could all get together and do karaoke!

    ReplyDelete
  6. After listening to some of the songs, I still feel like living. I guess that is a good sign.

    ReplyDelete
  7. let's see...how could there not be any mariah carey "you'll always be a part of me"...no song by that boys group...what was it..that you and your sisters were sooo into...dang it i'll have to come back to that one...no cherish???? c'mon that was like your all time stalker song of the century...your husband was going to sing it to you everyday (i only say that 'cause its been coming on xm a lot lately...and i can only think of you :) strange currencies???? helloooo! imean i saw some good ones, but you can do better :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails