10.03.2007

PLEASE BEAR WITH ME

I'll probably be playing around with my template a lot for the next few days. I'm not sure what it is I want, and I still need to fix this current one (the black and white), but I'll have to work out the kinks when I have more time. (I'm not the best when it comes to HTML.)

Here are some fantastic and EASY template websites I have found lately if anyone is interested:

Matie Kay Creations
Shabby Tulips

If anyone knows of other great (and free) template sites, please share!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks! I've been wanting to know how to do this

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this black and white one. Thanks for the links! I was wanting to change our look. I like some of the ones off of Shabby Tulips.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I changed my template it erased all of my side bar info. Including my blog list! Maybe I am just computer retarded...but that kind of bugged me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for actually finding different designs that explained to me clearly what to do. I've given all my blogs marvelous makeovers thanks to your help. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, thanks for the cute sites! And, when are you coming up? Where are you staying? I know you're really popular and have loads of friends up here but I wanted to see if we'd get a chance to see you and hang out- are you bringing Luke?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails