9.25.2007

TRUE LOVE WAITS


Luke is in love... with a picture of Milana Stolworthy. In fact, it's her baby announcement he can't get enough of. It's been awhile since we put her announcement on our refrigerator, and now Luke purposely pushes a dining room chair so that he can climb up and pull her picture down. He carries it around with him, saying, "Baby." I'm sure it would be the same if we had a picture of Lizette, Macie, Leyna, or Chloe on our fridge, or maybe Luke has found his one true love. Seriously, he LOVES this picture and can't get enough of it. Yesterday he was even riding around on his little scooter holding onto it. He also likes to be positioned right in front of it so that he can look at it as he eats. Coincidence or fate?

Playing on the ground with the picture of Milana in hand.

Love hurts.

8 comments:

  1. This is the funniest post ever! LOL. "love hurts" lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess you can't get mad at a guy (even if he is just a little one) at knowing what he likes! Besides, she's a cutie and comes from the best of families!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is way too funny. I think I would be a little worried if he was "in-love" with Lizette.. I guess it would be legal if they got married.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nasty Harriet! I'm going to start rumours about Dirty Lizzy just so Luke is never tempted to marry his 2nd cousin? Only weirdos do that! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ♥ ♥ ♥
    That is so cute! Gavin loves pictures of other babies too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do like how he is holding the picture so delicate in each photograph. By the way Chloe is soooo jealous right now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So, this has little to do with the post, but it's really weird to see my name and not have it be my name. Oh, and Luke is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So funny!! I love you guys, so I wouldn't mind arranging a marriage!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails