9.12.2007

MAGIC QUARTER

I literally gagged the first time I watched this, but now I am obsessed with trying to figure out how he did it. I've watched it a few times for any quick hand movements and can't find any. Plus, why is he wearing a hat? Does this have to do with the trick?

Possible theories:

1. He knows the lady that gave him the coin. She did two identical ones and before he did the trick he cut a hole in his arm underneath his sleeve and put it in his arm. The first quarter is hiding behind his teeth. He uses a magnet to move the quarter.

2. Ditto the first theory, but his arm has some sort of fake skin on it, so he's not
really cutting his arm.

3. He's just magical.

13 comments:

  1. Any "magic" trick done on a video can't be considered real. I like that some of the girls in the video are sister missionaries. Notice that the video doesn't actually show the guy knifing himself open, just the peoples reaction to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He must have some kind of magical powers, but I still think Harry Potter can rule him. Accio Coin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sorry, I forgot your not a Harry Potter fan. Your just a mudblood.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was more entertained by the presence of the sister missionaries. LOL, that is funny. Ditto Ashley. If this guy practiced this trick before, then why doesn't he have scars all over his arm like any other cutter. (and if you've been to high school you know what it looks like).

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you've seen any of this guys other tricks you will see it is not a "trick". I have seen him actually levetate on the streets on new york. Maybe it's a camera trick but I think this guy is the real deal devil's first hand man. This guy is the devil. If you don't believe me go to you tube and watch him walk on water.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you've seen any of this guys other tricks you will see it is not a "trick". I have seen him actually levetate on the streets on new york. Maybe it's a camera trick but I think this guy is the real deal devil's first hand man. This guy is the devil. If you don't believe me go to you tube and watch him walk on water.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is way creepy....where do search out these weird videos?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is that Criss Angel? Isn't he like Britney Spears boyfriend right now? Isn't he like 40?

    ReplyDelete
  11. So I agreewith other comments. Black magic. This guy cnannot just be an illusionist. He works for the "dark side."

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails