9.01.2007

HATS LOOK STUPID

With the exception of "My Fair Lady" and Tim McGraw, can you think of any other time when "fashion" hats actually look good on people? Every time I see a hat on a person, I either think they are going bald or trying to distract us from a strange body characteristic. I watched High School Musical 2 tonight and was extremely distracted by the obscene and unnecessary use of hats. It really made me wonder what the hat was supposed to distract me from.
Ugly

Uglier

Ugliest




10 comments:

  1. I personally like my boys in baseball caps...but fedora's and golf caps, and beret's totally LAME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like a good hat when I'm out in the hot sun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One day when you lose all your hai you won't be complaining.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know, Britney always wears the ugliest hats. I'm always asking myself when I see a picture of her, "Is it supposed to look like that?"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have always wanted to pull off the cowgirl hat...alas, I am too afraid to try something new. I am stuck wearing baseball hats for life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of my life goals I made up after seeing the movie Runaway Bride was to own a cowboy hat like Julia Roberts in that movie. I don't think I can pull that off.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ummm do i smell a blog about hats coming on???

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Cristin, you MIGHT have funny blogs, but remember you are NOT the fashion queen. Hats do and CAN look good on people and do have its purpose. Some people think ties have no purpose at all... thats another topic

    ReplyDelete
  9. calm down kaci- those hats are ridiculous! and I do agree- 90% of people who wear hats look pretty funny in them

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails