9.24.2007

THE DROUGHT IS OVER


HALLELUJAH!!

You know you're desperate for good television when you watch lousy shows on the TV Guide channel. That's how bad it got for me this summer. Well, good news, it's season premiere week/month/season!

Here's my week:

Monday:

The War (PBS) We watched the first episode last night and it was really good. Dancing with the Stars (ABC) I've never been into DWTS before, but I'm curious to see how Marie Osmond does.
Chuck (NBC)
It looked funny.
Journeyman (NBC)
I liked Quantum Leap, and this looks a lot like that.

Tuesday:

The War (PBS)
Dancing with the Stars (ABC)


Wednesday:

The War (PBS)
Dancing with the Stars (ABC)


Thursday:

My Name is Earl Season Premiere (NBC)
The Office
Season Premiere (NBC) (I am so excited about the season premiere of the Office that my hands are shaking as I type this from pure anticipation. Breathe, Cristin, breathe.)

Friday:

Read a book or do something not related to television because I will have watched way too much this week.

So many shows, so little time, and my computer can only record one show at a time. To make matters worse, this is an extremely busy week for me. I
hate when real life interferes with my t.v. time!

14 comments:

  1. Ben can't wait for the Heroes premier tonight. I'm stoked for the Office too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You left Heroes off your list! You really should get into that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. finally. The office! I certainly have my entire week planned around the season premier... including when I drive down to Utah... I am leaving a whole day later just so I don't miss the premier!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess I need to check out the Office! I've never watched it. Maybe I'll get Netflix and try to catch up. I'm soooo excited for premier week too. I'm going to miss my DVR big time this week since I'll actually have to watch the shows when they are on TV (commercials and all).

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have an episode of csi premiering every day this week i think except friday. otherwise, I'm not getting sucked into any of the new shows. you know what show i loved... married to the kelleys. and it only lasted one season.

    ReplyDelete
  6. why aren't you watching Heroes on Wednesday?

    ReplyDelete
  7. or maybe it's on mondays. I don't know

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm excited for House. Who doesn't love a sassy British man? Great tv. We watched DWTS tonight. Had to laugh when they said Marie Osmond was the "Pride of Provo." Sad, but probably true.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me too me too!! I am checking the tv guide listings daily to be sure that I don't accidentally miss my shows!! BTW: a patient came into my clinic and said that he will be on the season premiere of "My Name Is Earl" He said he is the albino-prison inmate. So keep an eye out! (kind of like a twisted where's waldo).

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't believe that you are going to watch dwts. Did you want me to call my mother-in-law so you can go over to her house and watch it with her???

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow! Thats a whole lot of Tv! I'm guessing this is all after luke is asleep? Im sooo excited for the office premiere!

    ReplyDelete
  12. HEY! What happened with those loan documents???? Did it work out? Tell! And come to Santa Barbara. Drop Luke off at Grandma's and come for a weekend. We have a bed for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. yeah I agree with kelley, 3 days of dancing with the stars??? are you on crack

    ReplyDelete
  14. So I want to know...why you can be SO against Luke watching TV when you LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it. That's kind of weird to me, Cristin. I'll admit I miss TV sometimes. If we had it, I would watch Dancing with the Star's with Candace's mother-in-law :-) and American Idol and What Not to Wear and various HGTV shows. What does that say about me as a person? Can you be judged on the kind of shows you would or do watch?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails