9.04.2007

ARE YOU SURE THAT'S YOUR BABY'S DADDY?

I hate these dumb things. Really, I do. But, I kept seeing them on everyone's blogs and I got sucked in. I have decided that one thing these meters could be useful for is identifying your baby's daddy! Sometimes when women find themselves in the situation where any 6 men could be their baby's daddy they think they have to go on the Maury Povich show to get a paternity test done, but now there is an easier alternative. Instead of putting in the mother's picture, you could put in one of the potential baby's daddies.

For example, today I was thinking my baby's daddy could potentially be the Hoff:



Oh snap! Maybe I'll have to go on Maury Povich after all!

11 comments:

  1. That is hilarious! Good idea though. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm. . . what does Erik have to say about this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to know where Luke's good looks come from!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I know why you have so many readers. Where do you come up with this stuff? There's an extra way to make some money.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't let the Hoff see this or he'll want partial custody!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cristin, you are so nutty! I love ya, though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know those things are soo stupid!!! They put any and ever celebrity up there. They dont even make sense

    ReplyDelete
  8. whats scary is that Luke is starting to look more and more like Haans

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails