8.17.2007

WILL THEY OR WON'T THEY?


This morning on the Today Show they ran a little story on "High School Musical 2." At the end, Al Roker said something like, "High School Musical had a secret weapon. The leads fell in love, but they never kissed. Will they kiss in High School Musical 2 is a question on the mind of about a billion 13 year old girls." And I thought like a giggling schoolgirl, "It's on the mind of this 29 year old housewife too!"

Why can't I control my thoughts better? I am constantly struggling with this. Why do I spend way too much time thinking about whether Troy and Gabriella are going to kiss in some cheesy made for tv Disney Movie? Or what Jim and Pam's relationship is going to be like when Season 4 of the Office premieres? Or what song Erik should sing when he tries out for American Idol next season? I should be thinking about how to solve the conflict in Iraq, which presidential candidate 's health care policy is best, and how to win during the upcoming housing market crisis... but I don't.

Here's to mastering one's thoughts!

P.S. Not that it matters, but if I was a betting woman, I would bet that YES, TROY AND GABRIELLA WILL KISS IN HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 2.

7 comments:

  1. Just so you know, these SUPER super cheesy fans will be watching tonight at 8 pm to see WHAT HAPPENS NEXT on High school Musical 2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's okay Cristin, I think about the same thing. my thoughts are mostly, will jim and pam be an item next season? Will the characters in Lost still be trapped on the island? Who will be the next american idol? and I wonder how much money I can make on expo tv? ooh but i am excited to watch high school musical 2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I wanted to see this tonight but we ended up getting a babysitter and going to Bourne Ultimatum instead, which was awesome, by the way. I wonder when they'll replay it???

    ReplyDelete
  4. They did kiss!!!!! It's about freaking time! My husband actually was home from work early tonight and watched it with me. I swear I saw him tapping his foot out of the corner of my eye. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's the Disney Channel... don't they replay stuff every two hours or something?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. okay Cristin it's Tia - Megan gave me your blog, and I just had to comment on this one. Erik is one of my favorites and Lacy from so you think you can dance was a slut and Im glad she didn't win! Anyway random I know but this was a funny post - just wanted to say Hi! I love Kelly's fashion blog too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails