7.25.2007

PLAYING WITH THE BIG BOYS



It seems like Luke thinks he is older than he really is. When he sees a kid his own age he points and says, "baby." When we go to the park he tries to do everything the 3 and 4 year old kids are doing. For months, Luke has been watching the next door neighbor boys play on their expensive huge inflatable water slide and today he finally got to join them. He was in heaven. They were really sweet to him, trying their best not to jump on his head. Luke had a blast and I still think he has no clue that he's only 13 months old!

7 comments:

  1. He is so cute! He totally looks like a mix between you and Erik. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, I totally remember that you had the same wedding dress as me. I think I got married a couple of months after you, but when I walked into your reception, I totally blurted out "Oh my gosh" and then had to tell Nate that we had the same dress... not that it mattered. Funny though. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luke is growing up so fast! I like when you post pictures of him playing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It won't be long before Luke is running around the neighborhood with his friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is too funny! I love that he thinks he is older than he really is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Somebody other than my brother has that monstrous slide in their yard. Jackson would only play in the little pool. Did Luke actually go down the slide?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope he was wearing sunscreen!jk. . He's just very mature for his age!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails