7.22.2007

OBJECT LESSONS

I found this great website for church object lessons. I teach the Laurels (16 and 17 year old girls) at church and always struggle with ways to involve and entertain the girls. These object lesson ideas are great and much more effective (and timely) than the 40 year old book I borrowed from my mother. My mom's book had object lessons like, "Take a radio and compare the tubes in it to faith and prayer!" or "Compare a washboard to adversity!" Tubes in a radio? Washboards? This website is way better, especially since 16 and 17 year old girls don't have any idea about tubes in a radio or washboards. Just thought I would pass along the tip!

2 comments:

  1. I love this web site. I teach the valiant 9 class in primary and it is a heaven send!!! So many great ideas. To bad I can't come up with anything that great on my own! I guess some of us just aren't as talented as others in this life right....

    ReplyDelete
  2. other good lds websites:
    www.sugardoodle.com
    www.theideadoor.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails