7.18.2007

NEW GUILTY PLEASURES



I watched "Victoria Beckham: Coming to America" on Monday Night. Talk about dang good television! If you missed it they are rebroadcasting it tomorrow night on NBC at 10/9 central. The whole time I was watching it, Erik kept saying, "I am so embarrassed that you are watching this," but then he stood behind me watching the whole thing too. The best part was when she had to go to the DMV and I don't think they even knew who she was there. She posed for her drivers license like she was posing for a magazine. (See above.) I hate Paris Hilton and the Simple Life, but this was really intriguing for me - probably because I love the Spice Girls. I love Victoria "adjusting" to the USA. All the little things she did (earthquake and baseball "training") were totally set up, but it was still really fun. I know a lot of you will read this and think you are too cool to watch something so stupid (like Erik), but you need to get over it and enjoy this!


Another good show I discovered last night is "The Singing Bee." The best part about this show are the Singing Bee Dancers! They wear yellow and black (like a bee) and do go-go dance moves behind the contestants. It was great. Very high energy. I really want to be on this show (as a contestant, not a dancer). Contestants don't have to sing well, just know the lyrics. This is perfect for me!

7 comments:

  1. Where can I get a singing bee dress? Sign me up to be a dancer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, to not have to drive to Salt Lake for a class tonight. Sad, sad, sad. ;-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. spelling bee? I refuse to watch that show. sorry. but THANK YOU for giving me a heads up about posh being on tonight. I am SOO watching it. SYTYCD is also on tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sooo watching it tonight! I saw the clip of her at the DMV and laughed so hard! I was sad I missed it! I'm not too cool to watch victoria coming to america.. I owned her barbie doll.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When you come out we should do karaoke and Candace and I will dance behind you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I set my DVR to record Victoria. We all know that we need new shows to fill in the summer void!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails