6.12.2007

WORST IDEA EVER

NBC is considering a spin-off of The Office starring Rainn Wilson. I'm so mad I could spit! The show is good because of the ensemble. What would the premise be? Dwight works at Staples on the West Coast? Or maybe he manages his own branch of Dunder Mifflin? Or maybe we follow Dwight as he attends Battlestar Galactica and Lost conventions around the country with occasional guest appearances by Angela? I don't care what happens once the show ends. They can each have their own show for all that I care. I can see it now - Pam and Jim in a remake of Mad About You, Kelly joins the View, Kevin and Oscar do the Odd Couple, and Creed has his own Children's Show on PBS... but an Office spin-off starring Dwight? What????!?

5 comments:

  1. I am 100% with you on this one. ahhhh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got to be kidding me...they have no need to act out of desperation, so what's the point of a spin-off? Give me a break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be horrible! Dwight is hilarious, but look what happened to Joey on friends..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh, you beat me to the comment about "Joey", it won't last... maybe if they did it online?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe it will be called Dwight's Army and it will be a show about him and his paint ball buddies? As long as they keep the office going I don't care. It is how I get through the week. Thursdays are so great. sigh, I hate the summer! oh and yeah we moved to a 3 bedroom in wymount. I have a feeling I will be living here the rest of my life. oh well you get used to the cinder block.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails