5.26.2007

RED BOX

Tehachapi just got a Redbox DVD Rental Kiosk and I am loving this thing. We usually don't watch a lot of movies, but now that all my tv shows are over, I will be using the Redbox to my full advantage! For those of you who don't know what a Redbox is, this is how it works: Go to the box, pick out a movie, pay a $1 a day until you return it. Brilliant! Last night we rented The Illusionist. It was pretty good... probably because we didn't know anything about it. So, if anyone has any DVD recommendations, I will gladly take them now.

6 comments:

  1. The illusionist made me like Jessica Biel. I think she did a good job. Now, go get the prestige!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do NOT watch Catch and Release with Jennifer Garner. Awful, awful movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Night at the Museum is good. I guess it's a kid's movie, but we really thought it was pretty funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Watch the PRESTIGE already!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We've rented some REAL winners from Netflix. There's a reason they don't go to theater....

    ReplyDelete
  6. We just watched "Music and Lyrics" because we think Hugh Grant is hilarious. And "Stranger than Fiction," which I returned as an empty box and then had to go back and return the dvd by itself. How embarassing.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails