5.23.2007

A BOY AND HIS TOYS


Every night when Erik gets home from work he finds me usually cooking dinner in the kitchen, while Luke is terrorizing the place, i.e., tupperware, measuring cups - whatever isn't breakable - is all over the floor. He always says, "He has toys, you know." I just nod. The problem is, he doesn't want to play with his toys. He wants to play with toilet water and the garbage can. Out of all of Luke's toys, the garbage can seems to be his favorite right now. Yesterday I got disgusted with him licking it, so I moved it to the back porch. (He likes to suck on the metal ring on the back of it. Nasty.) The separation was killing him.

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When Luke grows up to be a garbage man... or a plumber, you'll know why!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome. And I don't mean to spoil American Idol, but...they all die.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny how they never want to play with their toys - no matter how many they have. Evan has eaten stuff out of the trash before. So gross!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know, you've made yourself into my top source for American Idol analysis, but I just got on the Internet and saw a story about who won (Justin? Jordan? Something like that?) and I came to your blog to read all about it, but there's nothing up yet. This is strike one, friend. How am I supposed to participate in office conversations if I can't get my TV summaries from you? You're slipping, Lassen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will is intrigued by our trash can as well. But intrigued, not in love. He just always wants to touch it and look in it and touch the trash. Luckily he's three so he's past sucking on stuff and putting everything in his mouth.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails