3.01.2007

SAFE BABY HANDLING TIPS


My sister-in-law, Trine, gave me this fantastic book as a baby shower gift called Safe Baby Handling Tips by David and Kelly Sopp. The book gives numerous examples of the right and wrong ways to take care of a baby. I read it to Luke all the time (he likes to spin the Wheel of Responsibility on the front). However, just the other day I noticed that I have inadvertently been taking care of Luke the wrong way for quite a while now. So thanks Trine, now I feel like a really bad parent. Just to give you a few examples of my inadequacy (Note: These are ACTUAL, UNSTAGED PHOTOS, I really do parent like this):



Luke can't sleep well unless he's swaddled really tight.


The only way to check. I guess I could smell him too, but that would be gross.


It always scares me when Erik does this.



I threw that snot sucker away months ago.

2 comments:

  1. It wouldn't be so funny except that it is TRUE! I love you DB!
    Heart,
    Erik

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are hilarious! I especially like the one where he's in the blanket with his foot hanging out. Geez Cristin, what awful parents you are.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails