3.14.2007

MOMMIE DEAREST

I just found out today from Kelley that my Mom is really mad that I made my blog her homepage. I showed her how to do it over the phone the other day and she told Kelley that she hates it because now she has to type in "MSN.COM"every time she gets on the Internet. I thought I was doing her a favor by helping her avoid msn.com, but it turns out she really likes it! I have always felt that msn.com is just a bunch of propaganda (as is most of the Internet). The "news" stories are usually linked to some sort of related advertising and its just another reminder to me of how rich Bill Gates really is. But who am I to keep my mother from the things she loves? So Mom, give me a call and I'll help you change it back.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't say she HATES it. I said she was annoyed. Sorry Mom!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails