3.02.2007

HOW TO EAT CHEAP - PART 2

So, I went to Costco yesterday and guess what, whole chickens were 50 cents a pound! I challenge you to beat that deal. So, naturally, I bought 4. After an hour of cutting them up this afternoon, I had about 10 2-person meals ready to freeze, not to mention all the soup I can make from the chicken parts I froze too. The only problem is that after spending an hour pulling apart chickens (which can be pretty disgusting), the last thing I feel like eating is chicken!

2 comments:

  1. On Thanksgiving, I got up early to prepare the turkey, and I pulled out the "stuff" inside and had to turn around and vomit in the trash. I did it two or three times until that thing was in the oven. I have the hardest time with raw meat. I want to throw away the knife and the dishes that touch it and then I won't eat what I make. Just sometimes. There's gotta be an easier way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks more appetizing after you cook it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails