3.06.2007

BABY ORAJEL

Today was long. Luke was screaming so hard for so long that I actually thought of taking him to the hospital. That's how bad it was.

Me: What is wrong with you? Are you sick? Are you cold? Are you hot? Did someone stab you? Do you want cheerios or green beans? I smell poop, but I always smell poop, do you have a dirty diaper?

Luke: DADA BABA GA!

I finally figured out it must be teething (again). I say again because this will be his 8th tooth coming in. 8 teeth in 8 months. Does that seem like a lot to you? It seems insane to me. So, it was time to break out the Nighttime Baby Orajel in the middle of the day. The instructions say to use a "pea size" portion. Peas can be really big, right? Like, I'm talking genetically altered peas made in a laboratory. Do you think its possible to OD on that stuff?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails