3.20.2007

AND SO IS MY LIFE...

Ever since I became a stay at home mom, Erik always asks, "So, what did you do today? Watch Oprah and eat bon bons?" And I always reply very sarcastically, "Yes, all I did today was watch Oprah and eat bon bons." Well, the sad part is that his running joke is funny because it is kind of true. You know, 60-40. I do like certain television shows and ice cream very much. I can't remember a time when I wasn't like that. But why is that a bad thing? Why do we look down on people that watch tv and eat ice cream? What is so wrong with that!?

1 comment:

  1. Now, I'll have to ask:
    1. What was on Opra?
    2. How many Bon Bons did you eat?
    3. What did you post on your blog?

    Life is so nice for the housewife.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails